Rutter's mission is to empower businesses with new commerce and financial experiences. We provide a single API that enables your teams to focus on core products rather than building and maintaining integrations with different ecommerce platforms, accounting systems, and payment processors.
To get a better understand of how Rutter syncs data, reference the image below and follow along with these 9 steps:
- The Business will start the process to connect a Platform to your product.
- Your product will use Rutter to handle the OAuth process between platforms.
- Rutter will display the Platform's OAuth flow to the Business.
- The Business will submit their credentials.
- The Platform will authenticate and notify Rutter if it is accepted or rejected.
- Rutter will start to sync the Platform data.
- Rutter will inform your product that the Platform has connected.
- Your product can then get the data stored in Rutter (once it has completed the data sync in step 6).
- Do cool stuff with the data!
Here you'll find information about:
- How to connect your business to Rutter.
- What businesses will see when connecting to your product through Rutter.
- Our universal REST APIs for Commerce, Accounting, and Payment platforms, that give you normalized data to make your business decisions.
Try Us Out! Here you'll find instructions on how to sign-up for an account, run through a quick tutorial, and how to set up Postman for a more in-depth evaluation.
To learn more about our product and how we let you focus on building features that delight your customers, click the button below!
Updated 5 months ago